Saturday 14 November 2015

Sunday 15th November 2015- Month of prayer and giving guide

21:45 Posted by Matthew Beaney No comments
“For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all God’s people, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.” (Ephesians 1:15-16)
Paul remembered to pray. It’s easy to say that we’ll pray only to forget all about it. I remember forgetting my anniversary once… I’ll never do it again! 
I believe that God leads churches into faith stretching seasons so as to teach them the vital lessons of faith expressed through prayer; God is discipling us, let’s learn the lesson that He wants to teach. 
How can we make sure that we remember to pray?
Here are some suggestions:
  • Have a written prayer list.
  • Put it in your diary- set aside planned time.
  • Put a reminder on your phone.
  • Put a post-it-note prayer reminder where you will notice it- on your mirror; in your car; in the fridge; on the kitchen tap so you pray every time you use it.
  • Make yourself accountable to a friend.


To do
How will you remember to pray for our building project every day during this month of prayer and giving? Do what you need to do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.